Volkswagen Radio CodesOnline Only £17.99
Online Volkswagen Radio Code decoding servicefor help please see the "how to" section below. We only supply genuine working VW radio unlock codes with over 50,000 customers served. Available: Today 8am to 5.30pm. Orders after are delivered next day.
- Award Winning Service.
- 50,000+ Happy Customers.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Expert's On Hand To Help.
How to Find Your Volkswagen Radio Code Serial
Finding your Volkswagen radio serial on the radios label.
To remove your VW radio will require radio release keys. These inexpensive tools are used by pressing the keys into each corner of your radio until it clicks into place. Once all the keys are in place the radio will now be able to be pulled out of the dashboard. There is no need to disconnect any wires as the information on the radio will be on a sticker on the casing of your radio unit.
There are online guides and video tutorials on You Tube that can help with the removal of the radio.
There are different types of Volkswagen radio labels and sometimes identifying the correct information can cause issues. It is quite simple to find the your serial number it will start "VWZ" an example is "VWZ1Z2H1234567" ensuring your VW serial is correct is essential in retrieving the correct code for your radio.
IF your car radio is a Volkswagen navigation system, it will have the number "7" on the 6th digit of your serial number also, your serial will have a serial similar to this example "VWZ1Z7H1234567". If your Volkswagen radio is a navigation system these can be purchased here.
How to Enter your Volkswagen Radio Code
- The most common issue with entering Volkswagen stereo codes is "SAFE" being on the screen, To override this press and hold down "Scan" & "Mode" for around 5 - 10 seconds. Your radio will now allow you to input a code and will display "1000", Entering the code is easy using "4573" as an example of code entry we will show how input the decode.
- Press button "1" four times to display a "4" in the first column,
- Press button "2" five times to display a "5" in the Second column,
- Press button "3" seven times to display a "7" in the third column,
- Press button "4" three times to display a "3" in the fourth column.
- Checking the screen to ensure the code "4573" is correctly displayed, press and hold "Scan" & "Mode" this will input the code into the system and your radio will be working again.
- All Codes are static and never change so if this happens in the future enter the same code the radio will unlock again and again. We offer Free lifetime radio code retrieval on all our codes that have been purchase from OnlineRadioCodes previously.
Online Radio Codes is the U.K's No.1 radio decoding company. We was established off the back of many customers not being happy to pay the prices of local garages and dealerships to unlock their car radio.
First and foremost we value customer service, it is one of our core values and why we are one of the very few companies to offer a money back guarantee. We go above and beyond to give our customers the fastest and most knowledgeable service, rest assured your in safe hands.
Our VW radio code online unlocking service covers all CD & cassette players which include VW Beetle, Beta, Delphi, Gamma, Golf, Jetta, Lupo, Passat, Polo, Scirocco, Sharan and Transporter